Sajo College Of Nursing Sciences Basic Midwifery Form 2021/2022: Sajo College Of Nursing Sciences, Birnin Kebbi, is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic Midwifery Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the Sajo College Of Nursing Sciences Basic Midwifery Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Sajo College Of Nursing Sciences (SAJOCONS), Birnin Kebbi, Basic Midwifery Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
You May Also Enjoy:
- Olusegun Agagu Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2021
- FRSC Recruitment 2021 Registration Portal | recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- PTDF Scholarship for Undergraduate & Postgraduate 2021/2022
- Nigerian Army 81RRI List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 (PDF Download)
- NCC National Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduates
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment Oral Interview 2021
- Industrial Technology Mechatronics Training Programme 2021
- World Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP) 2021
Sajo College Of Nursing Sciences Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements
- Interested candidates must possess 5 O’level Credits in English, Mathematics Biology, Chemistry and Physics in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB in not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for Sajo College Of Nursing Sciences Basic Midwifery Admission Form
The sales of admission forms commence from Monday 5th July 2021 to 20th August 2021.
The pin for the application form can be obtain after payment of N10,000 on the college website/portal via http://sajocons.edu.ng USING AN ATM CARD FOR THE PAYMENT.
Make payment of N10,000.00 into Sajo College of Nursing Sciences Main Account
- Account Name: Sajo College of Nursing Sciences Main Account
- Account Number: 1023694946
- Bank Name: UBA
After payment, please forward your evidence of payment to the college Bursary Department or [email protected] for your PIN.
Deadline: Completed application forms must be submitted on or before Sunday 22nd August, 2021 as Interview would commence immediately.