METI Government of Japan Internship 2021 for Developing Countries: The METI Government of Japan Internship Program is seeking 200 young nationals from developing countries for 3 months internship in Japan.
The Internship involves:
- Formulating an internship plan (roles/goals, etc. of an intern) in consultation with the Internship manager
- Participating in group training, follow-up training, and wrap up presentation
- Undertaking the internship full-time during the internship period(international students living in Japan must ensure this is balanced with academic work)
- Undertaking management of their own safety and health as thoroughly as possible, including gathering emergency information for Japan, as well as communication, reporting, and consultation with the Program Office and the host company
- Submitting a variety of documents, notifications, reports, evaluation reports, etc. before coming to Japan, as well as during and after the internship period
- Appropriate Behavior demonstrating awareness as a beneficiary of public funds received from the Japanese government
- IAP Young Physician Leaders Programme 2021 for Emerging Leaders
- Interswitch SPAK Exam Date 2021 for 3.0 National Contest 1st Stage
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Shortlisted Candidates 2021
- NCEE Common Entrance Registration Form 2021 for Unity Schools
- Al-Istiqamah University Scholarship 2021 | Apply AA Rano Scholarship
- InterswitchSPAK National Science Competition 2021 3.0 Registration
- CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme Intervention For Agriculture 2021
- Deakin University COVID Bursary 2021 for International Students
About Government of Japan
The Government of Japan is the central government of Japan. The Government of Japan consists of legislature, executive and judiciary branches and is accountable to the Emperor of Japan.
Aim and Benefits of METI Government of Japan Internships Program
- Allowance: 4,000 yen per day for living expenses. This amount is payable per day for the entire duration of the internship (except for international students living in Japan, who will be paid for active days only)
- Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance (international students in Japan not eligible)
- Internship insurance
- Transportation and accommodation expenses including training program fee when participating in training
Requirements for METI Government of Japan Internships Program Qualification
Young foreign nationals of developing countries
Applicants satisfying all the following requirements are eligible for the Japan Internship Program:
- Agreeing with the spirit of this program, and through the internship promoting internationalization of Japanese companies, developing the overseas business of Japanese companies, and working together to construct networks with overseas universities etc.
- Holding citizenship of an eligible country or region.
- Proficiency in Japanese language (JLPT level N3 or higher) or proficiency in English.
- As a rule, applicants should be at least 20 years of age and no older than 40 as at June 14, 2019.
- Applicants must able to submit a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate as well as a letter of recommendation from an affiliated university or institution etc.
- Able to undertake both the internship and Pre-Training full-time at the host company. (International students must also able to balance these against their studies)
- Other requirements meeting any individual conditions stipulated by the host company.
- Applicant must not have participated in this Program btw 2016 and 2020.
How to Apply for METI Government of Japan Internships 2021.
- Registration is accepted online via the registration form on the Program Website.
- Selection is conducted through document screening, primary interview (native language/English/Japanese), and secondary interview (Japanese/English).
- As part of the selection process, various certificates (university qualifications, language skills, etc.), letters of recommendation, photographs, documents required for the visa, etc. are to be submitted individually.
For more details, visit the website.
A course: Mid-May to Late June 2021
B course : Mid-May to late August 2021