Chief Finance Officer Job at KPMG Nigeria:KPMG Nigeria – Our client is one of the fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies in Nigeria.
In line with her desire to ensure that all key roles are filled with individuals with the requisite skills and experience, the Company seeks qualified candidates to fill the role below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Job Type: Full time
Sector: Information Tech.
- Responsible for shaping overall strategy and direction that will drive sustainable growth, increase topline & bottom-line to increase value in setting the future direction of the company.
- Drive the transformation journey of the Company and build a digitalized structure and Finance Function that will drive and enhance value by using innovative insights (disruptive technologies) & harnessed data to disrupt the market & unleash new value for the Company.
- Responsible for the development of a robust operational and financial strategy and metrics tied to the overall corporate strategy and the continuous monitoring and development of control systems designed to enhance and preserve shareholders’ value.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction to the Finance, Supply Chain Management, internal control and risk management functions of the company.
- Operate and run a tight, efficient and effective finance organization. Champion the process of minimizing risk and effective book closing and internal control processes and procedures.
- Has the primary responsibility to produce accurate and timely financial results; managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including but not limited to business plan, budgeting, treasury, billing, credit controls, payable management, inventory and asset control, revenue assurance, financial planning, forecasting, analysis and negotiations in preserving the assets of the organization.
- Provide financial leadership and align business and finance strategy to grow the business by contributing to the planning and execution of transactions. This includes but not limited to mergers, acquisitions, corporate restructuring, capital raising, Capital market financing strategies and other long-term investments of the company to deliver benefits to the business to meet its strategic objective.
- Work closely with the CEO and top management on the long-term strategic vision of the company including fostering and cultivating stakeholder’s relationship at different levels, whilst providing support for the leadership of the different divisions in executing the business strategy, driving change and initiatives for business improvement.
- Responsible for the business performance framework and risk management operations of the company by ensuring compliance with financial regulations, industry regulations and all other relevant regulations, and communicate value and risk issues to top management and the board.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Economics / Banking and Finance or related field from a reputable institution.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- A minimum of 18 years’ experience
- 5 years at Board/ Senior Management position
- Professional qualifications such as ICAN, ACA, ACCA.
- Industry Experience: Banking, Corporate Financial Services, Investment Management
- Experience in implementing ERP System
- Deep understanding and experience with IT, Billing & accounting (ERP) software implementation and deployment is required
- Working knowledge of budgeting, planning, management accounting and corporate finance
- Previous experience in a Capital Raising Function is required.
- Must have had a good experience working within fast growing companies in developing markets. – Telecoms sector would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Financial management systems, accounting policies and standards; tax management, mergers and acquisitions, costing accounting etc.
- Qualified accountant with knowledge of IFRS accounting standards.
- Treasury and Cash management experience is a must-have.
- Strong presentation and financial modeling skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit apps.ng.kpmg.com.