JAMB Portal: 2021/2022 UTME/DE Registration, Ends Today: It is good news for candidates planning to sit for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry examination. Registration for the 2021 Jamb examination is now open; candidates can proceed to the main Jamb portal via jamb.gov.ng to begin their enrolment processes.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) had announced that registration will take place in 700 Computer-Based Test (CBT) centres nationwide. Here, you will be able to learn about the registration fees, how to register and the 2021 examination time table.
- IAP Young Physician Leaders Programme 2021 for Emerging Leaders
- Interswitch SPAK Exam Date 2021 for 3.0 National Contest 1st Stage
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Shortlisted Candidates 2021
- NCEE Common Entrance Registration Form 2021 for Unity Schools
- Al-Istiqamah University Scholarship 2021 | Apply AA Rano Scholarship
- InterswitchSPAK National Science Competition 2021 3.0 Registration
- CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme Intervention For Agriculture 2021
- Deakin University COVID Bursary 2021 for International Students
JAMB 2021/2022 Registration and Exam Date
Jamb Registration 2021 initially began on the 8th of April 2021 and closed on 15th of May 2021 (Extended to June 15 for Candidates with Issues) while the examination is slated to hold from 5th through 19th of June 2021 in candidate’s chosen examination centre. Candidates will be required to reprint their JAMB slip to know their exact examination date and centres.
Meanwhile, it is important to quickly point out that it is now compulsory for applicants to supply their National Identity Number (NIN) before they can register for the 2021 JAMB examinations.
You May Like: JAMB Reprint 2021 Portal & How To Do It Yourself
Jamb Portal | Registration Fees
The registration fees for JAMB 2021 registration is #3,500 (three thousand, five hundred naira) for both UTME and DE candidates while the approved CBT service charge is #700 (seven hundred naira).
How to Register
To register for the 2021 JAMB examination, follow the simple steps below. Note that you will also need to visit any of the accredited JAMB registration centres to fill and complete the online registration form.
- Get Ready an E-mail Account*: The first basic step to start with is to create/or get ready a valid email address. JAMB recommends Gmail for quick delivery and alternatively Yahoo mail. This is to enable you send or receive information from Jamb on the examination exam.
- Get your NIN: It is now compulsory that you get your National Identification Number before you proceed to register for the 2021 UTME.
- Create your Jamb Profile: Proceed to portal.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and click on the ‘Sign up for UTME/DE’ button to create your Jamb profile. It is compulsory to register your Jamb profile before you buy the 2021 registration form. You will need it proceed with the exam registration, checking of your result online, checking admission status, printing of admission letter, etc.
- Check Jamb iBass: According to Jamb, it is recommended that check your eligibility before you proceed to register for the 2021 UTME examination.
- Purchase an e-PIN: Proceed to any participating bank nationwide (see list below) and/or other selling points to buy your Jamb 2021 E-pin registration.
- Visit Accredited CBT Centre: Proceed to any accredited CBT centres with your personal details, Jamb profile and e-PIN or Code to complete your registration.
Jamb e-PIN Selling Points
Candidates can approach or use any of the underlisted selling points to puchase their e-Pin.
- NIPOST: Check with post offices nationwide
- Participating Commercial Banks: (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
- Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
- Participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Online Payment Platforms: SystemSpecs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller) POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs: Use the ATMs of banks listed above (InterSwitch)
- USSD: (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Embassy: Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London
*The email account creation is no longer the first step, rather you will Dial *55019*1*NIN# to generate your profile code for JAMB registration.
Already Registered? Use this Link to Print Slip
Good luck with your registration and the examination!