University Arts London Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA Scholarships 2021: The MBA offers a number of scholarships and bursaries to talented individuals with a strong potential for career advancement. These will be awarded to exceptional candidates who demonstrate and show innovative ideas that have an impact on business or society.
Recipients will be invited to act as Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA ambassadors, committed to developing the ongoing success of the MBA course working closely with Marketing, Careers, Programme, Alumni, and the Recruitment and Admissions Teams.
- IAP Young Physician Leaders Programme 2021 for Emerging Leaders
- Interswitch SPAK Exam Date 2021 for 3.0 National Contest 1st Stage
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Shortlisted Candidates 2021
- NCEE Common Entrance Registration Form 2021 for Unity Schools
- Al-Istiqamah University Scholarship 2021 | Apply AA Rano Scholarship
- InterswitchSPAK National Science Competition 2021 3.0 Registration
- CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme Intervention For Agriculture 2021
- Deakin University COVID Bursary 2021 for International Students
About University Arts London
University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts. Our graduates go on to work in and shape the creative industries worldwide. UAL is ranked second in the world for Art and Design in the 2020 QS World University Rankings®. The University has a world-class reputation and is made up of 6 equally renowned Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts, e.t.c.
Aim and Benefits of this Scholarship.
The scholarship will provide a contribution towards tuition fees at £9,000 each.
Requirements for Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA Scholarships Qualification
To be eligible for the Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA Scholarships students must be able to demonstrate ALL criteria:
- Be accepted on the Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA course, commencing September 2021
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership experience or potential, ability to positively influence others
- Be able to demonstrate impactful innovative ideas on business/society, leading to “changing the world”
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional personal achievements/potential to transform his/her community, leading to “changing the world”
- Have sound academic credentials, for example, merit from academic and professional perspectives, evidence of university prizes/awards, evidence of career progression
- Be able to evidence substantive work experience of at least 5 years
How to Apply for Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA Scholarships.
To apply for the scholarship, please submit a 300-word statement using examples directly relating to the eligibility criteria points above, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining how you intend to use the MBA to develop your ongoing skills and projects.
For more details, visit UAL website.
June 25, 2021